Kansas City Lawyers Representing Whistleblowers and Employees Nationwide

Can my employer dock my pay?

Under Federal law, employers may deduct from your wages so long as your hourly rate does not fall below the minimum wage. However, some States, such as Kansas, prohibit employers from making deductions from wages that are not for the benefit of the employee.

For More Information

  • Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted e-mail which is not secure.

    Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.